Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

What will I write about?

I've been asking myself that question since before I started the blog. Even once I started the blog, there were no posts for about two weeks because I couldn't think of anything to write about. As I pointed out in my first post, I have no idea what I'll be writing about and words either will, or will not, flow freely.


I know this. I will write whatever's on my mind. I also know that should I somehow lose my anonymity, I will continue to write. While I care about remaining anonymous, I'm aware of the lengths that some people will go to in order to discover someone's identity.


But this is my space. My own little bubble for me to share whatever I want, whenever I want. Should I have readers and commenters, that'll be nice. Should I not, I'll continue to write for myself.


I've been enjoying the writings of other bloggers for some time, so why not join the fray?


Do svidaniya.

8 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogsphere! I find that my best posts are when I'm inspired. So don't worry about pressure of when to write etc, you'll eventually find the path which you intended to go on when you started this blog.

    Looking forward to reading your thoughts,
    ZP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the welcome and thanks for the advice. I'll keep that in mind as I move forward.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogosphere.
    I used to be obsessed with comments and views etc
    But lately I really don't care. I do it for myself as a means if expression.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks.

    I can see how that's a tempting way to blog, but for me it's a matter of needing a space to order my thoughts and here is as good as place as any. That I get comments and views are pleasant bonuses for as long as they last.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome! I just found your blog.... looking forward to what you share...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks. And looking forward to reading yours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I envisioned myself blogging daily. Instead, "life" is getting in the way, and I barely blog 4 posts a month these days (maybe that's a good thing...)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Same. I thought I'd be writing a lot more frequently, but, hasn't happened. I don't mind that much- means I'm busy with other things.

    ReplyDelete