Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2013

How Embarrassing

Um, so, people, ya know how I posted yesterday, Tasteful Tunes Thursday and got a whole bunch of really great comments that I'll reply to one of these days? Well, awkward moment. Yesterday, um, wasn't Thursday.

This, amazingly, dawned on me at 7:30 pm today. I work. I worked yesterday. I had a meeting yesterday. I planned additional meetings and phone calls yesterday. I had college yesterday.

Somehow, someway, I managed to redo an entire day of the week twice. I woke up this morning, wondering if it was Friday and then said to myself, no no, today is Thursday. This, after just having had a Thursday.

The best part is that it seems that no one noticed! The Beckster, who commented minutes ago, thought it was Tuesday, which is great because I've decided to change it to Tuesday. Alliteration-wise, it sounds much better too, so it works out nicely.

I'm not sure if no one noticed or if everyone noticed and decided, out of the kindness of their hearts, not to say anything.

Who would've thought...

5 comments:

  1. Even though I have no concept of time these days, I thought you were doing the Jewish thing... ya know, Erev Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Good one! Should've thought of that myself. But the alliteration of Tasteful Tunes Tuesday does sound better, no?

      Delete
    2. Whoops! Now I am embarrassed... I thought it said Thursday.... :)

      Delete
  2. This was hilarious! I totally didn't notice. I think we're all pretty much losing count of days.

    Also, I'm honored to have my "name" appear in the post AND tags :)

    Tasteful Tunes Tuesday. Say that five times fast now...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Good to know that it's not only me!

      :) From an SEO (Search Engine Optimization) viewpoint, the more places you're named or referred to, the more likely you are to show up in searches. More views, and we all love views, right? :)

      Don't get me started, because if I try once, I'll continue until I get it right, which would probably impinge on my sleep. But good luck if you decide to give it a go!

      Delete