Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Tasteful Tunes Tuesday

So, last week's edition was a huge hit, and I thank you all for your comments! Wondering Minds would insist I put ~ on each side, so:

~So, last week's edition was a huge hit, and I thank you all for your comments!~ (~ means sarcasm for those who don't follow his blog- you should, by the way) :-D

This week's choice wasn't chosen for any particular quality of the song or video, but it's a good introduction to my new blog. The song is one of my favorite songs ever, but that's more due to the melody than the lyrics of the song. But the name of the song, and the lyrics of the song, are a prayer, and that's what my new blog is all about. 

It's called My Thoughts on Davening (creative, I know). It won't be a blog where I'm writing lengthy posts or anything like that, but very, and I mean very, short snippets of thoughts I learn, think of, hear or come across about davening. Many of them probably won't be new to you, but if I think I can gain by writing it down, it'll make its way on there. 

I won't be concerned about formatting, and most of the posts will probably be done from my phone, so ya. 

As always, enjoy!

The lyrics can be found here.




No comments:

Post a Comment