Pages

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Spilled Coke

Yup, it's true. I almost cried over spilled Coke. Uh, the drink, of course.

It's one thing to spill Coke on the kitchen table. That's annoying, and ends with the spiller calling him or herself a klutz or something of the sort.

It's another thing when you spill Coke with more than $3,000 of electronics (and a book, even worse, I know) on the table. Oops. For some reason, the word "annoying" just doesn't seem appropriate.

Thank goodness they all survived intact and I can get away with merely calling myself a klutz.

A rather important piece of paper for work is now Coke-logged, but if it's irreparably damaged, I can always call the client and spend 3 hours recreating it :-)

Disaster averted. On with the day!

2 comments:

  1. Just don't be telling people that you have coke problems, lest they get the wrong ideas...

    ReplyDelete