Pages

Monday, February 24, 2014

I'm Hiring

I was talking with a friend the other day about how desperate I was to hire additional people to work for me and he came up with a really good idea: post it on my blog.

"After all, they're most likely web savvy and they obviously know how to write English really well."

Those are pretty much the only two major requirements for the job. Aside from the obvious honest, hard-working, etc. etc. etc.

The job can be whatever you want it to be. Part-time, full-time temporary, full-time with opportunity for growth. You make your own fortune. We're, BH, a growing company looking to expand. We're limited in taking on new clients only because we don't have enough people to handle all the work.

The work can theoretically be done from anywhere, but if they're living in NY, that would be best.

We have multiple openings.

If you're interested, or you know someone who is, please have them email me at learningtosaynothing@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Wouldn't that lose the point of your anonymity?...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who would I be losing it to? I'd have to get an email from people looking for a job via every single blogger. Every single blogger would then have to ask every potential employee for my name. I think I'll be okay. But thanks for your concern :-)

      Delete