Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Random Happenings

In the past few weeks, the following has happened:


  • Toiveled kitchen set. 6 months after I bought it.

  • Bought second kitchen set. For $25. (Princess Lea, don't yell at me...too much :-))

  • Toiveled second kitchen set.

  • Random two-day road trip. Went with 10 hours of notice.

  • BBQ in parking lot, presumably, illegally.

  • BBQ not in parking lot, but likely illegal spot.

  • Getting called out on taking advantage of a deal the store offers. What.

  • Ignoring multiple misdemeanors from horrible roommate.

  • People from one place calling ahead to the next about our imminent arrival.


If you want to read more about any of these things, let me know in the comments and I'll write it up for your reading pleasure.

3 comments:

  1. OK, first you have to clarify what you mean by "kitchen set"; flatware, dinnerware, pots, knife block? If you bought thirty knives, that would be the only time I would yell. One can never have too much forks or plates or pots, but you can definitely have too many knives.

    Keep an eye on the small forks. They always disappear, slowly and surely, first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pots and pans *gulp*. Not a knife set, though I would love one of those. Not because I have a need for 30 knives, just because they're awesome looking lol..

      I was a tad surprised by just how poor the quality of it all was. The first time I used a pan and cleaned, the underside had gotten a ton of scratches on them. Wasn't impressed.

      Haha, I actually have a set of 24 knives, forks and spoons (8 each), but can't figure out if I should make them fleishigs or milchigs! I've been using plastic in the meantime. I was considering marking 4 each in some way as an indicator of which was which, but have gotten flack for the crazy idea of disfiguring my cutlery...

      Delete
  2. ALWAYS READ THE REVIEWS! BUY ONLY TOP RATED!

    ReplyDelete